25 Fun Facts About Brooke!
Brooke is our very own Certified Orthodontist Assistant at Childers Orthodontics. She began as a patient and loved the place so much that she became an Orthodontist herself and joined the Childers Team in 2012. Get to know her well.
- My favorite colors are pink and orange.
- I have lived in Eldorado my whole life, Go Eagles!
- I live with my best friend since sophomore year, Sarah.
- I was a cheerleader 6th-12th grade.
- I attend Crossroads Bible Church.
- My mom and dad are my heroes.
- I have one sister and a brother- in- law.
- I am very outgoing.
- I love to go shopping, which is why I also work at Perfectly Posh.
- I love TV series. I watched all of “Breaking Bad” in about a week.
- I am currently addicted to “Dexter”.
- Watching my dad walk my sister down the aisle is the most precious memory I have.
- I’ve never been a big reader, but I do love books by Joyce Meyer.
- I very rarely can make it through a movie without falling asleep.
- I’m a hopeless romantic.
- My first name is Ashley, I go by my middle name Brooke since my family all have names that start with a “BR”.
- I am terrified of all bugs.
- I love going to the gym, but I don’t think I will ever give up eating junk food.
- Summer is my favorite season. I can’t handle the cold.
- I’m allergic to practically everything outside.
- I don’t have a favorite sports team. I was always obligated to like whoever my dad told me to like.
- Someday I want to get married and have lots of kids.
- My very first job was at McDonald’s. It was a blast!
- I love to listen to music.
- I waste way too much gas “riding around”.
Childers Team: 25 Fun Facts About Brooke!