- 1 Invisalign Express
- 2 People Also Ask
- 3 A Free Invisalign Express Appointment
- 4 Conclusion
Invisalign and Invisalign Express treatment are an orthodontic type of treatment that involves straightening and alignment of teeth. Instead of using the usual kind of traditional braces that are made of metal, this aligning involves wearing clear plastic aligners that are custom made. These aligners are designed to help shift your teeth into the proper position. Some need specific treatment like Invisalign Express treatment. In this post, we’ll show you how much Invisalign for only upper teeth. Let’s get investigating.
Invisalign Express refers to a shorter duration of orthodontic treatment. It is done where the overcrowding is mild and is recommended for people who used to wear braces. Here is a look at the advantages of this type of dental care then discuss the Invisalign cost for an upper teeth treatment plan only.
People Also Ask
- How much does braces cost for top teeth only?
- Can Invisalign be used only on top teeth?
- Is Invisalign as good as braces?
- How much is Invisalign
People All Over The World are Talking About This
Benefits of Orthodontic Care
- The aligners can easily be removed when you want to eat or brush your teeth. This promotes oral hygiene compared to using the traditional wires, which could only be removed by a specialist after lengthy periods. Since the plastic aligners are custom made, you will not experience any discomfort or pain. It only targets specific teeth; hence the force exerted to each tooth is controlled and does not affect the rest.
- Unlike other braces, express aligners are invisible and leave a more natural appearance on your teeth. They, therefore, do not affect your social life or hinder any fashion trends. The general purpose of express aligners is to align teeth. The result is a much better smile and a regular bite. These two help boost your confidence, especially in public settings.
How Much does Braces Cost for Top Teeth Only?
- An orthodontist normally uses modern technology when custom making aligners for their clients. It is common knowledge that the better the technology used in any field, the more expensive the process or procedure is. This particular fact has resulted in many people shying away from orthodontic care.
- Others decide only to have their lower or upper teeth fixed due to the fear of the cost they will incur. It is, however, advisable, to first consult a specialist before making such a decision. There are cases where fixing the upper or lower teeth only will result in a worse alignment problem. A specialist will, therefore, perform a full exam then advise you accordingly.
- Invisalign Express can cost $1,500-4,500 with the average somewhere around $2,500.
The cost of teeth alignment depends on some factors. These include:
- Location of a specialist’s office – A specialist based in the city center is likely to charge more than those whose offices are located on the outskirts of a city or in a rural setting. Office spaces in cities cost a lot more because such places are characterized by high human populations and competition for rental spaces is also tough. An orthodontist, in such a case, considers the price of their services, salaries for their employees, and rent for the office space. Such factors may seem minor, but they have to be considered before settling on a particular fee.
- Specialist’s experience – The more experienced an orthodontic specialist is, the high the amount of money they are likely to charge. Having done the job for quite a significant period implies that they know exactly what they are doing. It, therefore, means that their patients are guaranteed of getting the best results with zero or minimal errors. Specialists who are experienced can also give excellent advice compared to those who are new in the field of orthodontic care.
- The degree of alignment problem – Teeth alignment problems vary from one person to the other. Someone with a mild problem cannot be charged the same with one whose teeth alignment is very crooked. A specialist will first conduct an exam to determine just how much work your upper teeth will require then advise you accordingly.
- The number of aligner trays it will require – If the number of teeth that need to be aligned is high, it means the patient will require more aligner trays. Specialists tend to charge per number of trays to avoid making their clients feel like they are being overcharged. People who only need a few teeth to be aligned will, therefore, be charged much less for Invisalign express.
Much Does Invisalign Cost?
There are some sites that advertise such services, and the amount they charge may be much less than what is considered normal. It is tempting to gravitate toward such sites, but you should ask yourself if the price is considered to be standard. Orthodontists understand the services they offer are expensive and, therefore, provide their clients with payment options.
- Dental Insurance – Some insurance companies cover part of the cost of their members’ medical fees while some cover the whole amount. It is crucial to check whether your specialist accepts your particular insurance payment before getting any services. Medical insurance cover makes these services affordable.
- Payment plans – If medical insurance is not an option for you, it is possible to come up with a payment plan. Many specialists offer their clients a variety of options to select from. It allows patients to choose a method that is most suitable for their cases.
A Free Invisalign Express Appointment
At Childers Orthodontics in Illinois, we offer a variety of orthodontic treatments for adults, teenagers, and children. Dr. Kyle Childers is an orthodontist who provides expert treatments for malocclusions of the teeth. Schedule an appointment with us to learn more about:
- Retainers – to keep teeth in place after treatment
- Aligners – Invisalign/ Invisalign express devices for adults and teenagers
- Braces – traditional or Damon system devices
- Expanders – for the lower or upper jaw
We make it easy to undergo orthodontic treatment by having several locations, including:
- Herrin – 618-997-1800
- Harrisburg – 618-252-0770
- Benton – 618-438-2815
We use the iTero scanner device to create the best fitting Invisalign aligners for your mouth, and our orthodontic team uses SureSmile archwires for braces. If you have a lower jaw that is too small for your permanent teeth, then make sure to contact us for an evaluation to learn more about lower jaw expansion. Schedule an appointment online or by calling (618) 438-2815. to find out about Invisalign Express.
Which tip will you try first???
Either way, let us know by leaving a comment below right now and continue the conversation.
201 West Washington
Benton, IL 62812
Phone: (618) 438-2815
I obtained a Bachelor of Science degree at Southern Illinois University and then received my Doctorate of Medical Dentistry at the University of Kentucky. After, I attended the University of Tennessee to complete my Master of Science in Orthodontics degree.
I consider every minute of continuing education to be vital for my patients and myself. Staying current with the latest trends, techniques, and technologies within my field allows me to improve treatment efficiency and provide higher quality results for each person I treat.