We love to reward our patients for keeping their smiles healthy! At your next appointment, be sure to ask our front desk staff about upcoming contests and the cool prizes you can win in our Patient Reward Program.
Welcome to Our New Patient Motivation Program!
We are committed to creating beautiful smiles. As we start this journey together, we’ll develop life-changing benefits for you. Our mission is to exceed your expectations. We have created Childers Orthodontics Swipe-N-Smile program for you to earn fantastic rewards along the way!
Bring your Swipe-N-Smile card with you to every appointment to earn points! You can view your points anytime on the homepage of this website. Click on the Swipe-N-Smile icon and enter your 16 digit rewards card number and the 4 digit pin number which is located on the back of your card. You will then be given your points total and be able to view your gift options.
Reward card must be present to receive reward points. Replacement cards are available for a point purchase of 10 points. Rewards are given at regular scheduled (non-emergency) appointments. Points or gift cards are not redeemable for cash. Points and prizes are subject to change at any time.
We give you the opportunity to earn 20 “secret” points. It changes quarterly, so check with us to see what it is for the month of your regular scheduled appointment.
Be sure to print a dental certificate from our website (above) to take with you when you get your check up and cleaning! Bring it back to us signed by your hygienist and you will receive EXTRA points on your Swipe-N-Smile card.
Also your dental hygienist will be entered in a monthly drawing for a $25 gift card.
***How to Earn Points***
Reward Items for Being a Great Patient (In-Office Points)
- Being on time to your appointment: 2 points
- Having good oral hygiene: 2 points
- No broken or loose appliances: 2 points
- Wearing your removable appliances or elastics as instructed: 2 points
Seeing Your Dentist Regularly is Important and Earns Extra Points (In-Office Points)
Download a Dental Reward Certificate from our website (top of the page), get it filled out at your dentists office and bring it to your next appointment.
- Seeing dentist for a cleaning: 4 points
- Seeing dentist for an exam: 4 points
- Seeing dentist for requested treatment: 10 points
- Patient displays good oral hygiene and no cavities: 4 points
Would You Like to Earn Additional Points?
- Referring a friend or family member: 100 points
- Wearing a Childers Orthodontics T-shirt to your appointment: 4 points
- Having an appointment on your birthday: 5 points
- Each A last semester on your report card: 1 point
- Written office testimonial: 10 points
- Secret Points (posted on our website & sent with your appointment reminder email): 20 points
- Download our Childers Orthodontics App on your mobile device: 15 points
Earning Points Through Your Patient Rewards Program Hub (Online Points)
Visit our website www.ChildersBraces.com, click on the picture of the Swipe-N-Smile card and log in.
Go to our Childers Orthodontics Facebook rewards hub tab & log in.
- Rewards hub online contest participation: 5 points ‘Like’ our Facebook page: 15 points
*After you have logged into the Rewards hub (not directly from Facebook)!
- Leave a review (in the rewards hub under earn points): 20 points
- Monthly contest winner will be awarded manually from a team member at our office when we are notified: 25 points
- Refer a friend or family member: 100 points
*Points will be awarded manually by a team member when a new patient comes in for a consult. Either give your friends or family members a referral card from our office with your name on it or go through the rewards hub login, refer a friend, and the rewards hub will help you send an email from your email contacts.
If you refer your friends and family through the Rewards Hub, they can start earning points too.
These new patients will not be able to redeem/convert their points until they get their Swipe-N-Smile card when they start treatment!
Just for fun: No points will be awarded. Log into the Rewards Hub and play some games!!!
Patient Reward Program